Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sean Bielat Compares Gays To Short People


I'm scratching my head over here... What's the issue?

Knowing the sort of military conflicts and righteousness in pursing them that we have witnessed over the last decade, why in the world would anyone actually want to join or fight for the right to join the military in the first place.

Sure, maybe some college opportunity. Perhaps a little financial security and a shot at a veteren's loan or two.

But you can join Blackwater/XE and do better in these areas if that's what you're willing to sell your soul over.

This whole argument of who can and who can't be in the military and what must or shouldn't be disclosed (although there's hardly ever a secret to it in the first place in the foxhole) simply goes right over my head.

Now I know some people will say most things do go over my head...but let me help you out...this one item really does and I won't even bother to dispute that with them.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: