Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'll be here

I decided to forego my own personal series on the HP/AOL merger.
By now it's a yawn inducing redundancy and all across the universe known as the internet, everything that could or need be said, has already been said...and said...and said...
I took it on as a writing assignment and a contribution to another blog that I was courting...but soon found that it too was just another empty well to shout into, albeit a different sort of vacuum entirely than HP... and I can do all that with equal efficiency, right here.
[If any one's interested, you can read more about that futile escapade here ]

...Besides, it's high Spring here abouts'...and there are plenty of more important things to do.
For one, there's tending to this and many more late night camp fires.
Somebody pass me another marshmallow, wouldja'?

No comments: